Monday, July 23, 2007

If can't already tell I'm getting bored...

Yesterday was a typical day. I mean, the usual happened. I did more work. I ate at Taco John's (West-Mex...psht.) I went for a walk with my Grandma. We played Scrabble and I lost. I talked to my Mom, Nancy, and Sarah. Really, that's what happens everyday. It's fairly routine around here. But I'm kind of starting to get used to it. Today, I got up earlier than I normally do: 10:00 am. So, if this sounds like the incoherent ramblings of a city girl who has spent too much time in a small town, I apologize. I only have two more full days here, then I'm outta this joint.


And now,

An Open Letter to Lord Voldemort:


Hey, Voldy!
(I'm writing to the HBP Version, who is still alive, not the HD Version.)

I know you've been busy lately, what with all the havoc you've been wreaking, and fear in hearts you've been instilling, but I have some questions for you. It has come to my attention, while you may be dangerously evil, you are still a living organism. But, does the fact that you hate just about everything mean that you don't have to do the normal things living humanoid organisms do? Do you have to brush your teeth? Do you have floss? Do you eat? And if so, do you eat normal food, like sandwiches? Or like, human hearts? Do you just use magic for all of your daily activities. Do you even need to touch things? Do you just Accio them? I need to know, Voldy. It's really been bothering me. Do you wear shoes? Are they Crocs? Voldemort, do you wear Crocs? Because I don't think I could take you seriously if you were wearing Crocs. Just like I can't take Rupert Grint seriously because he was in a movie called "Thunderpants". Do you like music? Classical? Death Metal? Do you have an iPod? Do you watch Television? How about Soap Operas? Do you like cats? Do wear Hawaiian shirts? Do you like broccoli? Do you play Grand Theft Auto? Do you trim your fingernails? What would have happened if you had become a teacher at Hogwarts, and you had a pure blood in your class who did very poorly, and a Muggle-born who was exceptionally good? Would you still favor the pure blood? What would happen if I gave you a hug? Would you implode? Do you have a toaster? Can you blow your nose? Do you wear Aviators? Do you have a scuba diving license?

I NEED TO KNOW!

Okay, just get back to me as soon as you can.

Giggles and Sunshine,

Adrienne.