Friday, December 21, 2007

Things I Shouldn't Have Said #3

Mr. Blankenship: So, according to your shirt, you love Optimus Prime. Do you really love Optimus Prime?
Me: Uh... YEAH.
Mr. B: Hmm... really...
Me: Do you love Optimus Prime?
Mr. B: No, not really.
Me: Who is your favorite Transformer then?
Mr. B: Well, there aren't any girl Transformers, so I guess I don't have a favorite.
Me: Yeah there is!
Mr. B: Well, I don't remember her name.
Me: It's Overide.
Mr. B: Okay, yeah well, there's only ONE. She must really get around. I mean all those guy Transformers... and you know...

(Yes, that was a coversation about Robot Sex that I had with my metrosexual band director.)

"COACH D, I'M DYING INSIDE BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE UNCAPITALIZED TITLES! PLEASE, THINGS LIKE THAT ANNOY ME TO A NEW LEVEL!"