Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Never Kill Love

As expected, I didn't go to school today. It's just a tad hard to pay attention when your ribs feel like they're being stabbed from the inside with a shovel. However, it's incredibly boring here. Not that I expected it would be a bucket of thrills, or anything, I just miss talking to people. I mean, occasionally Caitlan or Sarah will text me, but that hardly quantifies as talking to them. Then after school, my Mom gets all mad at me for calling my friends. It's not like it hurts to talk. Well... yes it does. But not as bad as it hurts to cough. So, this morning, after I woke up, I spent about 2 hours coming up with names for awful bands. I pretty much decided that you can make a terrible screamo band name from just a few specific nouns and adjectives.

Let me explain:

Pick your first initial:

A-Severed
B-Young
C-Forever
D-My
E-Forced
F-Always
G-Never
H-Dead
I-Decayed
J-Your
K-Because
L- Decadent
M-Vicious
N-Buried
O-Broken
P-Accursed
Q- Fucking
R-Silent
S-Unprovoked
T-Condemned
U-Duplicated
V- Scarred
W-Serrated
X-Malignant
Y-Forgotten
Z-Remembered


Now pick the first letter of your last name:

A-Glass
B-Guns
C-Swords
D- Daggers
E- Chains
F- Hounds
G-Spikes
H- Axes
I-Birds
J-Hawks
K- Wolves
L-Bottles
M-Death
N-Zombies
O-Vampires
P-Hearts
Q-Crime
R-Love
S-Scars
T-Time
U-Knowledge
V- Novembers
W- Days
X-Vessels
Y-Disasters
Z-Apocalypse


Now pick the last letter of your last name:

A- Die
B- Live
C-Lie
D-Sink
E-Betray
F-Burn
G-Bleed
H-Destroy
I-Lie Awake
J- Fall Asleep
K-Remain
L- Collide
M-Slaughter
N-Kill
O-Regret
P- Fall
Q- Lie
R- Devour
S- Collapse
T-Feel
U- Rot
V-Degenerate
W-Annihilate
X-Massacre
Y-Sabotage
Z- Perish

Now, take those words, rearrange them, change the tenses, make them plural or singular, add conjunctions and articles, and there you have it! Your very own horrendous screamo band name. Mine is “Severed Hearts Collide”. Or, if you don't like your initials, just choose any word from the three lists.


Hmm. Well...

I'm going to go do the math homework that was due Monday.