Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I Shouldn't Have Said #2

"God! I hate green Nyquil! It tastes like witch vomit or something."

"World AIDS Day is the same day as All-Region. Coincidence? I think not."

"Let's play a game. It's called: FIND THE MOST DISPROPORTIONATE PERSON IN THE ROOM!"

"Ms. Lynch! Since we have TRANSition metals as our topic for our project, can we dress up as TRANSformers? That way I can have an excuse to buy the Optimus Prime Voice Changer Mask other than the fact that I just really want one."

"I'm actually looking forward to my AP World History Project because I'm going to have one badass power point."

"See, I'm a slacker, and my parents reward me for things I should and could be doing already. You are an overacheiver, and thus your parents expect you do to well, and you don't get rewarded. So, underachieving is the way to rewards."

"Wes! You know what would be cool? A bracelet made of human hair!"