Friday, August 31, 2007

Adrienne's First Week of Being A Sophomore by the Numbers

Number of:


Times I said "I can't believe I'm not a freshman": 12

Times I've said "STUPID FRESHMAN!": 40

Days I've had a substitute in art: 2

Weird things I've said to Mr. Blankenship: 4

Days I wished I weren't in marching band: 5

Rants Coach D has been on: 15

"Catz" I've drawn: 10 (Catz are like Bratz, except, catlike)

Complements I've receieved from Coach D: 2

Notes I've left in Chemistry Drawer #45: 1

Times I've talked to Graham: 0 :[

Times Nancy, Sarah and I have gone Tom-Hunting: 6

Stupid cookout things I've had to go to: 1

Times Mr. Halliday yelled at me for not having my PEARCE LANYARD!: 3

Days I came home, and all I did was homework: 5

Times I've seen Tai: 3 (even though he's graduated...)

Times Mr. Blassingame greeted me: 2

People at my lunch table: 4

Math concepts I didn't understand: 3

Shirts with cats on them that I've worn: 2

I forgot to bring shoes to change into after marching: 1

Days I woke up at 5:00: 5

Times I had a band song stuck in my head: 3

Sexual innuendos made by Mr. Blankenship: 2

Times I've taken off my locker door: 5 (someone took the screws to the hinges off)

Times I've cursed plaid shorts: 6

Homework assingments I didn't do: 2

Year this week felt like: 298342309483049